How do I account for my participation in the partnership when preparing my tax return?


A T5013 partnership income tax slip is sent to investors in March for the previous tax year. In the early years of the investment, there will be losses reported that can be deducted from your other sources of income. In later years, you will have income to declare.

Recent Posts